Shalwar kameez is a popular and traditional attire of South India. People of both sex wear salwar kameez in Pakistan and Afghanistan but only women wear them in Bangladesh and India. Salwar Kameez, Booutcut, Churidar and Parallel are the other names of Salwar Kameez or Suit. You can find no difference in between suit and Salwar Kameez. Due to its comfort and simplicity, salwar kameez is worn by people of across the world. It is worn along with dupatta and chunni.
Basic design of a salwar kameez
Salwar is a loose pant and kameez is a long tunic or shirt with a western-style collar. The sides of this dress which are called chaaks are left opened below the waistline for free movement of the body. Salwar Kameez is basically a three piece that includes Kameez, Dupatta and Salwar. People of some places also call it as Punjabi Suit.
Upper part of salwar kameez is kameex which is up to knee length has wide circumference (Gher) and full sleeves. It has fully covered back neck and medium low front neck and suitable width.
To enhance their beauty, several neck patterns are famous in the market such as round neck, U neck, V neck, Pointed U neck, Split Round neck, Boat neck, U neck, V neck, Pointed U neck, Square neck and Mandarian Collar neck etc.
Kameez comprises of different fittings, sleeves length, sleeves style, bottom circumference measurements, cuts and neck styles.
Different Styles & Materials of salwar kameez
Here you can find different styles of designer salwar kameez dresses. Choose the one as per your taste, body shape, budget, style and comfort.
1. Punjabi salwar
3. Dhoti style
4. The loose salwar
5. Churidar salwar
6. Parellel salwar
7. The short kurta
8. The indo western style
Based on people's choices, climate and trends, salwar kameez dresses are offered in various materials such as.
Materials of Salwar Kameez
Choose salwar kameez according to your body type
The dress you wear must cover all flaws and lacunae in you. Hence follow the below given tips before shopping for salwar kameez.
1. Avoid very tight salwar kameez as you look odd and plumper in it.
2. Short people must choose light color salwar kameez and make sure that you choose perfect color that matches your complexion and height.
3. Choose long length salwar to look taller.
4. Never choose Organza or other stiff cloth if you want to look slim
5. Heavy arms can be hidden by half or long sleeves.
7. People with thick waist can choose straight lines in solid color
8. To look slim, fat people can wear skinner striped cloth.
9. Tall girls look good in all kinds of patterns where they look best in Anarkalis and Patiala Salwar Kameez
10. People with bulky, chubby and round arms must avoid small sleeves and sleeveless, you can choose full sleeves or 3/4th sleeves.
Visit our website nallucollection.com to find wide varieties of salwar kameez in different colors and patterns.